Jambo Free Virtual Edition is Coming
Live: Monday August 22 - Wednesday August 24
The Southern California Genealogical Society is committed to providing genealogical education for all
. Traditionally, during our Jamboree conferences, we offer classes that are free and open to the public.
We are offering 16+ classes during JamboFree. Here’s the line-up:
- Ethnic and DNA Round Tables – Eleven topics, most with multiple rooms to keep the discussion groups small and personal, hosted by experts in SCGS’ interest groups and guests.
- Advanced Beginner Class – Our very popular in-person class returns for 3-hours of learning and fun.
- What's New at FamilySearch by Michael Provard
- What's New at the FamilySearch Family History Library by Michael Provard
- It's Never Too Late to Start! DNA for Beginners by FamilyTreeDNA's Janine Cloud
- Social Hour on Tuesday from 4pm - 7pm PDT.
- Bonus Lecture - Looking Forward to Looking Back: Where to Go Next presented by Jean Wilcox Hibben
To access the JamboFree programs you will need to Register for FREE..
No SCGS account yet? Open one with your name, email, city and state.
Join any session while it’s on. Not what you expected? Feel free to leave one session and join another.
There is a maximum of 100 attendees per session so please try and log in early to “save your seat”.
All events are LIVE and will not be recorded.