Genetic Genealogy 2019 - Thursday, May 30
- World-class Full-Day Conference
- Get in on the Latest Discoveries
- 25 Classes and 18 Speakers
- For All Levels of Experience
- Can attend any session when you pay for the entire conference (no session reservations required)
DNA testing is an increasingly popular tool for genealogists. Learn the difference between autosomal DNA, mtDNA and Y-DNA and which tool is useful for what type of investigation. There will be presentations from AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA, Living DNA and MyHeritage DNA. DNA authors Emily Aulicino, Blaine Bettinger, and David Dowell will again be returning. Get the latest insights from well-known presenters such as Angie Bush, Kitty Cooper, Schelly Talalay Dardashti, David Dowell, Tim Janzen, Brad Larkin, Thomas MacEntee, Drew Smith, Diahan Southard, Paul Woodbury and Richard Weiss.